Monday, March 21, 2011

Statement of Purpose

After many many years of declaring to my husband that I have nothing blog worthy to say, I am breaking my silence.  I have done this for many reasons, for one I have gone back to graduate school, second I have begun the adventure of parenting, and third it is quite clear to me that I am loosing my mind. 
I tell stories of the stupid things I have done to my friends (and really any one who will listen) and by the end they are usually rolling in their seats saying "Only You Charvel!".  But lately these instances of incredible absurdity are on the rise.  Either I have a brain tumor or the stress of a hectic life have finally made me snap.  Any way the purpose of this blog is to catalog my process of my mental degradation for the reader's amusement (and possibly have a record to turn into a medical professional should the need arise)
*please know that most of what I say on this is me attempting to see the humor in all of this craziness, I really don't want to whine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment